SSC Recruitment 2019 | Staff Selection Commission (SSC) | Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2018 | LDC and DEO Posts | Last Date 05 April 2019
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an Indian Government based department that is going to recruit the Indian male and female candidates for the various post. Recently it has released a notification to be conducting combined higher secondary level (10+2) examination 2018.
The online application for this examination can be filled up from 05 March 2019 to 05 April 2019. Candidates who are searching for SSC Jobs 2019 in Indian Government can use this chance.
Here, we are going to share with you all the details about this recruitment like as important details, vacancies details, eligibility criteria and application procedure etc.
SSC Recruitment 2019 – Important Details
|Name of the Recruitment Commission
||Staff Selection Commission or (SSC)
|Name of Position
||LDC, DEO & Other Posts
|Total no. of Position
|Press release date of Recruitment
||05 March 2019
|Online Application Starting Date
||05 March 2019
|Online Application Closing Date
||05 April 2019.
|Location of Job
||Anywhere in India
|Type of Job
||Central Govt. Job
Vacancies Details – SSC Recruitment 2019
- Total Position: Not Notified
- Vacancies will be determined according to due course by the SSC Staff Selection Commission.
Eligibility Criteria – SSC Recruitment 2019
- Read the official notification for educational qualification details.
- Applicants should have a minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years as on 1st August 2019.
- Age relaxation is admissible as per SSC norms.
Selection process SSC Jobs 2019 –
A selection of candidates will be based on three stages which are mentioned below.
Stage -1: CBT (Computer Based Test)
Stage – 2: Descriptive Paper Test
Stage – 3: Skill Test/ Typing Test
Application fee SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 –
- For UR and OBC Applicants: INR 100/-
- For SC/ST /PWD/ESM Applicants: INR 0/- (Free)
- Payment Mode: Online (via Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking & other Mode)
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 Application Form?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online only 05-03-2019 to 05-04-2019 by using SSCs website https://ssc.nic.in.
SSC 2019 Recruitment Important Links: