AAI Jr Asst Recruitment 2019 | Airports Authority of India | Junior Assistant Posts | 64 Vacancy | CBT Result Released
AAI or we can say the Airports Authority of India is an Indian government based statutory body that is working under the Ministry of Civil Aviation. It was founded on 1 April 1995. Recently, it is going to recruit the eligible candidates for the Junior Assistant (Fire Service) posts.
AAI Jr Asst Recruitment 2019 Notification
Airports Authority of India (AAI) is inviting online applications for the recruitment of the Junior Assistant posts from eligible candidates. There are a total of 64 vacancies to be filling of the Junior Assistant posts. The online applications were filled up from 05 November 2018 to 05 December 2018. Applicants who are interested in Junior Assistant posts can apply through online mode before the last date of application.
AAI Jr Asst Recruitment 2019 Result
Airports Authority of India (AAI) has released the result for AAI CBT Exam which was held for the Junior Assistant (Fire Service) posts on 24 March 2019. The candidates who have appeared for the AAI Junior Assistant CBT Exam 2019 can check the AAI Junior Assistant Exam Result 2019 now through the official website.
AAI Jr Asst Recruitment 2019 Important Details
|Name of the Recruitment Department
||AAI or Airports Authority of India
|Name of the Notification
||AAI Jr Asst Recruitment 2019
|Name of Position
||Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
|Press release date of Recruitment
||05 November 2018
|Online Application Starting Date
||05 November 2018
|Online Application Closing Date
||05 December 2018
|Result Release Date
||26 April 2019
||Central Govt. job
|Location of Job
||All Over India
AAI Jr Asst Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Name of Position: Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
- Total no of Positions: 49 Posts
- Visit the official website, for more vacancy details.
AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed 10th class or its equivalent from a recognized board of India. And they should have possess Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire from a recognized institute or university of India.
- The age limit of the applicants should be 18 years to 30 years as on 30 September 2019.
- Age relaxation is applicable according to the AAI rules.
Selection Process AAI Junior Assistant Jobs 2019
The selection process will be done on the basis of three phases which are as follows.
- Phase -1: Online Exam (Computer Based Test)
- Phase -2: PST/PET
- Phase -3: Merit List
Application Fee AAI Jr Asst Recruitment 2019-20
- Candidates belonging to UR Category: INR 400/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST Category: Nill
- Payment Mode: Payment of the application form will be done through the online process.
Application Procedure for AAI Recruitment 2019
Eligible and interested candidates have to register through the online mode by using the official AAI website https://www.aai.aero from 05.11.2018 to 05.12.2018.
How to Check AAI Junior Assistant Exam Result?
We have given here the important steps to check the result of AAI Junior Assistant Exam, which are as follows.
Step -1: Explore the official AAI Website: https://www.aai.aero/.
Step -2: On the home page of the official AAI website, click on the link stated Notification.
Step -3: Download the AAI Junior Assistant Exam result Notification for future use.